- Comprehensive preliminary studies and analysis.
- Development of alternative design solutions including cost estimations.
- Preparation of preliminary and final Design.
- Issue of specifications, bills of quantities and evaluation of competitive bids.
- Contract management through supervision of contractor's and manufacturers' work.
- Start-up and commissioning of the completed systems as well as training clients' personnel.
- Final acceptance of contractor's work including confirmation of documentation.
- Preparation of as-made drawings, spare parts lists, maintenance manuals etc.
- Execution of turn-key jobs.
- Purchasing of materials and equipment in accordance with bid or other requirements.
- Feasibility studies of electrical distribution and production systems.